In Hotel Lucija we have created a series of walk routes starting from the hotel. This is a good starting point for more advanced hikes, and can be tackled by walking, running and sometimes by cycling.
Map of routes in (PDF)
- ROUTE 1 – A walk across the bridge, along the left bank of the river past the Modrejce village and past the military cemetary, to the end of the strait and back.
- ROUTE 2 – A walk along the right bank of the river to the crossroads with the main road to Tolmin, across the road and through the Modrej village back to Most na Soči
- ROUTE 3 – The walk begins at Pension Šterk inn and moves just abouve the water's surface half-way through the gorge to the Doblar power plant accumulation barrier and back.
- ROUTE 4 – A walk on the old way to Postaja (the left bank of the Idrijca river), across the bridge to Stopec (climbing the Senica is also available) and back to Most na Soči
- ROUTE 5 – A longer walk across the old bridge across the Idrijca river, following the road to Tolminski Lom past the Drobočnik village (visiting the Smoganica cave is also possible), then left to Široko (climbing the Cukla also possible) and a descent to Postaja and back to
- ROUTE 6 – A longer walk to the Modrejce village and an ascent to Bučenica (wonderful view), then Mengore (church) with the 1st World War remains, a descent to the Poljance pass, followed by the climbing of Selski vrh with a descent onto the Sela-Kozmerice road and a return back to Most na Soči
- ROUTE 7 - An ascent to Belveder – a beauty spot above Most na Soči. At the beginning of the road to Kozmerice we head right and climp the way to two beauty spots. We come back through Kozmerice back to Most na Soči.
- ROUTE 8 – A walk on the left bank of the lake past the Drobočnik village to the Gorenji log village with the possibility of visiting the Babja jama cave and back.
More information about our hiking packages
Our area is perfect for cycling. Many guses visit us on their way from Austria towards the Adriatic sea. Check our Sports Tracker profile where we share some of our trips.
NATURAL SWIMMING LOCATIONS
- on the Soča river (sandbanks from Kobarid to Tolmin)
- on the Idrijca river (Slap ob Idrijci and Bača pri Modreju)
- on the Nadiža river (Podbela and Kred)
WATER SPORTS, BIKING, RAFTING, CANYONING, CLIMBING
- Športna agencija MAYA
- Gravity club
- Ribiška družina Tolmin
- Lustrik Fishing
- Fly fishing Rocco
TRIPS AND WALKS IN THE CLOSE AND DISTANT SURROUNDINGS
- The Kosmač learning trail
- Tolminski Lom (Cukla)
- Kozlov rob (castle ruins)
- The Tolminka river valley
- Mountain villages(Cadrg, Tolminske Ravne)
- Mountain villages abouve the Grapa (Zakojca,...)
- The Sobota waterfall
- PA walk on the old border
- The Kobarid historical trail
- Črna prst
- The Most na Soči archeological museum
- The small Isonco front Museum
- The birth house of writer Cirila Kosmač
- The Tolmin Museum
- The Kobarid Museum
- The Svetolucijska ceramic works
Healing water springs
The Slovenske zeleznice railroad holding (transporting cars by train)
The Club tourist agency (The museum train rides)
The Tmin Tours tourist agency (rent-a-car)
Back to top